On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Mojo <gjtra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you Bob for reviewing and posting. So you like it! One thing I
> noticed is the overall shape is different. Yes it looks 17cm wide at the
> back, but the back is not flat but curved, and the back-to-front profile
> doesn't look like it has the dip. Both of these features seem important to
> me. But you don't miss them? Or am I not analyzing the saddle correctly
> from your photos?

The 'dip' does appear to be missing but in practice, at least for me, it
seems that the rubber is flexible enough that when actually seated you
don't notice it - in other words, it gives a bit. Were they to engineer a
dip into the shape it would probably give too much leaving in a chasm
rather than between rolling hills as it were.

It does feel different from by B-17's but not much and not bad. So yes, I
like it. I can't say that it's better than any of my other Brooks nor can I
say much about longevity or even how I feel about it on a long ride
(tomorrow hopefully).

Aloha, Bob

--
Robert Harrison