Better measure it to make sure it's not a 64!  : )

Dude that bike looks like it's gonna be sweet!

-----Original Message-----
From: Esteban
Sent: Jun 9, 2013 1:18 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Quickbeam coming together

At long last, this frame will be built up for some summer fun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671211@N02/8998585724/

I'm going with 40t TA and 16t freewheel and 15t fixed, hoping to play around riding fixed this summer, as I've only experimented previously.Pauls, Thompson, and a rad Deep V front wheel I got at a bike swap. May go with a colorblend front tire in honor of Sheldon.

My friend William uses a 90 degree stem with the Jitensha bars, as it gives them a tilt that's supposed to be ergonomic. Any thoughts?

Esteban
San Diego, Calif.