Trevor:

Fantastic that you undertook this challenge & shared your story with us.
We all must recognize that cancer touches most of our lives in some way,
and do what we can to help out.  You are so right that no matter how we may
feel we are suffering on the bike, it's nothing compared to what cancer
victims endure.  For you to manage this only 2 months after losing your
wife is truly remarkable.  Congratulations for what must have been a gut
wrenching effort.

dougP