I also would buy a Pavoni patch. Now we just need to get Cutis Odom to
settle on a design for a pavoni tamper, at NAHBS he claimed it was more
tricky to downsize the to the pavoni size using the extant design than he
originally thought.

Phillip,
That is a crazy blog post on the visit to Thomas Cara, I am impressed that
he got pictures of the man himself, Christopher would not let me take his
photo when I was there.
Here is my blog post from that day:
http://tsaleh.blogspot.com/2008/04/visit-to-thomas-cara-ltd.html

If you have not visited there yet, tell him the cat guy near Santa Fe says
hello.

I like to work on the Pavoni with my campy cone wrenches and other metric
bicycle tools.

Later

Tarik

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Philip Williamson <
philip.william...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd buy a Europiccola patch, for sure.
> I'm going to try to get to Thomas Cara tomorrow for the seals and all.
> Riv-ish aesthetic, but no bikes:
> http://blog.journeymanproject.net/2012/12/christopher-cara-espresso-machine-purveyor/
>
> Pondero is my Caffeinated Wheelman hero, with his micro-tours.
>
> Philip
> www.biketinker.com
>

> On Friday, June 7, 2013 12:23:04 PM UTC-7, jinxed wrote:
>>
>> Philip!!!
>>
>> I have a Europiccola as well and have been working out some drawings of
>> it to use for a future button or maybe t-shirt!! I thought it would be cool
>> to do an entire series of buttons with different coffee making apparati. I
>> chose the the moka first only because I have a collection of the things.
>> It's very difficult for me to pass them up at thrift stores.
>>
>> On Friday, June 7, 2013 12:28:22 PM UTC-6, Philip Williamson wrote:
>>>
>>> I got mine last night (and the MOKA pin, too). Thanks! I was happy for
>>> the bonus artwork on the package, too. I'm about to refurbish my
>>> Europiccola espresso machine, so I'll really be rolling as a caffeinated
>>> wheelman again.
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/**philipwilliamson/8979216175/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/philipwilliamson/8979216175/>
>>>
>>> Philip
>>> www.biketinker.com