Glad you enjoyed the photos.   I rode the 65, booked 61 miles per the
GPS<http://connect.garmin.com/activity/324842247>probably because of a shortcut
at the end....ride
report here<http://awilliams53.blogspot.com/2013/06/flying-wheels-2013.html>

And, the only things light about my bike are the lights fore and aft to
increase visibility.  The rider could be lighter, but that's a function of
diet, metabolism and lifestyle.

Andy