Update, Sunday 6:20 p.m. PDT:

The cockpit is sold, I think - I should know tonight; I was just asked by
another for the bottom bracket. So, if both parties buy what they asked
for, then we're down to the:::

Front and Rear Rich Lesnik Synergy wheelset with Phil Wood hubs front and
rear, size 700 x 36, 36 hole 6 speed 120mm, mounted with as-new Jack Brown
Blue Tuff tires (paid $713 plus tax) sell for $*370* plus shipping

Moustache Bars and Nitto Tech Std. 8cm 26.0mm stem, $*54* ;

Front and Rear Brake Calipers BM 73 Bolt on Tektro R365 ($*60* for both);

Grip King Pedals ($*32*.),

SKS fenders, front and rear, both with Sackville Mudflaps and SKS stays and
Hardware (not on receipt, but they retail for $88 so I'll sell them as a
set for $*50*;

Thanks,  Peter