Macrina's bakery has several locations including Belltown and Queen Anne
Hill.
Queen Anne is quieter and neighborhoodier but coming from Fremont to Queen
Anne
I could never keep the front wheel on the ground. coffee and pastry are
world class.
Honore five blocks north of Ballard High School is different but equally
beyond compare.that would be 70th and twelfth NE.

Bike shop,  Elliot Bay and Free Range are nice and also Wright Brothers in
Fremont is
Old School and used to be a bicycle Co op and technically still is sorta.
The gentleman who runs the shop  competes with the UW  on Irish History so
dont get him started if you dont have an hour and a half.
If you want a full campi aniversary grupo and are willing to pay for it,
that is where to start.

If you want to ride the Burke Gillman is still the best unless you want to
hammer.

The nice place to sit and look at people and bikes is probably the Bauhaus
on lower Capital Hill  on Pike just up from the freeway overpass. Coffee is
perfect pastry is much less so. It gets nice sun in the four to six time
slot
another nice place to ride is from Western Avenue downtown up the trail
towards Ballard. There is a statuary park just down from the Olde
Spagehetti Factory  and the trail goes north from there.

Bo from Bellingham
I was down in seattle this week and these were the things i did and pretty
much always do when i am there