So 107 would work as well?  I have a gen 1 deep green Sam that cam with a
Phil bb that my calipers measure to be ~116.  I bought the Xd2 triple crank
from Riv and since installing it I have a really wide Q and I feel like I'm
riding bow-legged. It seems like going to a 110 from 116 wouldn't make much
difference (~3 mm difference per side). There is plenty of clearance
between the crank arms and stays with the 116.  It looks like I could bring
each side in a full cm at least.  Anyon experience this with the Phil Bb's?

Thanks,
Aaron Young
Vancouver, WA