Don, thanks for posting this blog subject and Peter, thanks for the advice
on where to get a frame painted.  His work looks excellent!  And now I know
where I could get my orange Ram repainted, if it ever becomes necessary.
[this was part of a thread in a previous posted entitled "cracked frame" or
something like that]