A friend's wife here in Bellingham was badly treated
and ticketed by the police after she was hit by an inattentive driver.

I wanted to send her the Maynard Hershon piece about the
group ride which had been hassled and then hit by a driver.
The fact that the driver had engaged in threatening behavior
and complaints called in and still the police sided with the
driver is something we need to change.

I do not find the piece in my unloaned out RRs and i know it was published
in
other places as well.

A pointer would be much appreciated.

Thanks