Think I've answered this before but - probably not.  At three (and one
frame in the rafters).  That's about my limit either way.  Hillborne with
flat bars, SimpleOne for single speed riding and my LHT with drops and 50mm
tires.  Also used as a winter bike.

Could go to the Hilborne, but not sure would be comfortable riding it in
winter with the salt and all.  (And yes, I know a number of folks who ride
there Rivendell bikes here in the Twin Cities all winter).
Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN