Thanks, everyone, for your warm welcome. To answer your questions:

My Sam is a 56.

I have a 1986 Univega Gran Rally (gofast) and a 1983 Univega SupraSport
(commuter). Now that I have Sam, I could do without these two bikes but
I'll probably keep them. They've got a bit of Riv spirit about them--and
the Gran Rally is pearlescent pink, my daughter's favorite color.