Just to weigh in, my insulated kleen kanteens are amongst the gear that I
use most often.  they are fantastic as you can drink coffee from them in
the morning, rinse them, and drink water in the afternoon.  really amazing.
 mine have held up for about 4 years too, dinged up, but not too bad.

The king iris cages are the bees knees for holding them. Love that combo.