Greetings Portlanders,

My wife and I are currently traveling around the San Juan islands on her
Atlantis and my Hillborne. I wrote the list some time ago for recommendations
about our journey and a few Portland locals suggested getting together while we
were in town. We still have a week or so on the road, riding primarily through
the cascades between here and Portland, and I thought I should throw out a
potential time to meet up. Our plan is to arrive in Portland sometime around
the 18th. I was thinking it would be great to grab a beer with some of you good
folks on the evening of Friday the 19th. I've heard Velo Cult is a great place
but am open to other suggestions. Anyone game?

Warmly,
Adam