There was once a Riv Owners map created in Google Maps (2010) and added to
via the RBW group but it looks inactive:
http://www.renaissancebicycles.com/interactive-google-maps/rivendell-owners-map/

Here's a map via FlickR of the photos posted by Riv Owners who marked their
location:
*http://www.flickr.com/groups/rivendell/pool/map?mode=group*

Fred Yavorsky
Jenkintown, PA
(Outside of Philly)
1997 Rivendell Road
2010 Kogswell P/R
etc.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Brent <baver...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>   Within a few weeks here in Vancouver, B.C. I came across three Bleriots
> ( one was a 57 cm that was finally sold at a shop after being stored for
> awhile ) and one Bleriot had a white unicrown disc fork on it which looked,
> well, very odd and out of place. Also a girl was riding a Hilsen with Honjo
> fenders - although she was going the opposite direction on a MUP. I also
> purchased a Romulus frame locally and built it up.
>

> On Sunday, 7 July 2013 10:03:03 UTC-7, hsmitham wrote:
>>
>> Went out for a short ramble South of Del Mar through Torrey Pines reserve
>> and just happened to run into another Hilsen on my way back, Curtis and his
>> 67cm Homer. I recall Curtis joining the bunch inquiring about San Diego
>> mixed terrain rides as he had just acquired his Rivendell. What are the
>> odds in SD county dominated with carbon that we'd run into each other? I'm
>> not a mathematician but it seems the odds would be pretty high. Then again
>> as the Rivendell anomaly amplifies the odds will be more favorable of such
>> serendipitous meetings.It was a nice end to a ride.
>>
>> Pictures prove that it happened.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/**pedalpusher61/sets/**72157634506333058/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/sets/72157634506333058/>
>>
>> ~Hugh
>>
>  --