Two sets of photos from my STP adventure (different cameras; I haven't had time
to merge the sets yet):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/campyonlyguy/sets/72157634641658327/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/campyonlyguy/sets/72157634660319370/

I ran into Frank and his family on the way to Kent (well, not actually "ran
into" ... there was quite enough of that going around), and saw a few other
Rivs out there. I was, so far as I saw, the only rider on 20-inch wheels. I was
astride my Dahon Smooth Hound, which performed acceptably well over a
not-so-challenging course.

Echoing many other riders, I don't know that I'll be back doing STP anytime
soon. It was a great experience, reminiscent of PBP in the level of support
shown by the communities along the way. But the ... differing ... skill levels
exhibited by the riders, and the crush of cycling humanity on the road, was a
bit too much for me. I may return, as I have done in the past, to ride the
course again. I missed so much scenery because I was watching the riders around
me to see who was going to make the next erratic move.

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org