I missed two sets of Paul Cantilever Brakes.

I didnt realize how much I needed them till I missed them.

Would prefer neo cantis and tourist for front and rear
in really really nice shape

Have a fat parts box right now including a silver hupe a couple of front
racks, a unused Bertoud saddle.

Also a brand new almost. double Sugino crank 170 with bolts for adding a
bail out gear. a totally new in the bag nitto rear rack.

Or cash for the right deal.

Also have a very nice green 56 Rambouillet with top flight parts which will
go on the market now that
it is cleaned and waxed and i have the parts list written up/

Thanks for any interest

Bo

Bellingham