It was a pleasure to meet you guys last night and spend some time chatting. It
is clear that you all have a solid community here and thank you for being so
welcoming to Julia and I. It was great to hear some stories and spend very
little of conversation focused on gear :) Russ and Laura from the Path Less
Pedaled joined us and Russ led us to toast in memory of Seth Vidal which was
touching to me. It was my first experience of meeting up with people from this
list serve and it was clear that this community extends into real personal
relationships.

Hope you all continue to enjoy this Portland sunshine and let us know when
you're down in the bay.

Warmly,
Adam