It is the business of the wealthy man,
To give employment to the artisan.
(Last two lines from a four line poem by Hilaire Belloc)

I was fortunate to attend the first hour and a half of a multi-hour
lecture/demonstration Rich gave a couple of years ago at RBW. (I had to
leave to catch a plane). Anyway, it's evident the man knows and loves what
he does and can speak authoritatively about it. Yeah, having something else
NOT to worry about is worth supporting.

Tony