Hello,

I am immensely relieved to hear that this worked.  I had SKS fenders
installed on my build at Rivendell (Jared assured me they are quite precise
about this installation)  and, having researched this, I was glad to know
that SKS fenders have the QR feature.  I do have the Secu-Clip on the front
fender (went directly to the bike garage to check this upon reading these
posts and verify),  The fronts are close hauled at the rear flap and have
more generous spacing as they circle the wheel toward the front.

That being said, and having seen the images on the BLUG, I am now somewhat
concerned when I hear anything ride up between fender and wheel.  I am
almost considering removing the fenders altogether.

Best regards,

Tom