Grand spot for a cabin! Kenosha Pass is between section 4 (closed to bikes
due to Lost Creek Wilderness) and 5 (open to bikes). We've been eying
section 5 as a possibility for a bikepacking trip as some point. It's also
a great, semi-central meet point from Denver and Colorado Springs that is
in the mountains.

Thank you for the offer of a place to stay. I'd likely not be able to stay
(or even enter) your home due to my wimpy brain and scents, but could
possibly camp if there is land for that and it is quiet (as in the only
sounds are nature, not roads). Also, Kenosha Pass is only 2 hours away from
our home, so wouldn't necessarily need to overnight except for the
bikepacking part. Hmmmmm. Something like this would really push my risk
factor. I'll need to evaluate what makes sense. Thanks for getting to play
with the idea!

Any other Coloradans interested in something?

With abandon,
Patrick