Great!  My friend and I left the ride on day 4 and continued on our personal
RAGBRAI, dipping wheels in Dubuque yesterday.  We are now headed to Chicago.
It is amazing, everywhere we've met people along our ride they ask us if we've
come from RAGBRAI.  It was a fun time, you just need the right attitude to ride
with 10,000 others.  I enjoyed chatting with all the Riv riders.

Since leaving the route we've ridden our Rams loaded on some really bad roads,
but the bikes continue to serve us well.  And it's fun to ride a bike that's
just plain nice to look at as well.

Joyce