Och! I meant to add that most likely my family (wife and 4 kids from age 8
mo. - 12 years) would be driving me there (it's that or I make a 3-4 day
tour of it and bike myself there, unless someone from the Springs is going,
has a scent free car and room for a mammoth and bags. Grin.). So, an option
is to have a family/car accessible camp site or a site that is a short
bikepack/hike in, as a base camp (Sect. 5 of the CT in the N. end of South
Park has some great options for this), then ride from there. So families
could come, spend time together, and those who want to ride on can.

With abandon,
Patrick