Hi folks,

I am looking for a silver 36h cassette hub in good to excellent mechanical
or aesthetic conditions, preferably with 130mm spacing. I'd be happy with a
Chris King, White Industries, or Grand Bois hub. I can offer a 32h Chris
King rear hub, either in silver or blue, and either in 130mm or 135mm
spacing in exchange. They have been recently serviced by Chris King and
each is basically a new hub, including new cassette body, in an old hub
shell. The spoke holes are in excellent conditions. Let me know if you have
something to trade.

Franklyn
Berkeley, CA