Joe Bell can definitely match a color if you send him a sample.     I did
this when my custom frame was ready to be painted.   He told me he'd do his
best to match the color, but then asked me to be "rigidly flexible" in my
expectations, then proceeded to do an unbelievably awesome job.    The
color was spot on and looks way better than I could've imagined.