Brian:

Not yet.  That's a one way street.  On the top pair of eyelets and the
lower bolt holes on the rack tabs, there's plenty of clearance between the
rack & tire.  The tabs are angled such that the rack moves forward as you
utilize upper bolt holes.  Scroll thru the photos on the NorCal - SoCal
Rumble to see some close ups of the rack & mounting, especially Evan's
photo of my Atlantis on the ground, sans rear wheel.  Pretty good close up
of the rack there & other places.  Manny has a photo of the mojo hanging
from the rack that may show the tab detail.

dougP