Hmmm. I also used to do motorcycle rallies, by brand. The biggest problem
was: holding it in the Eastern one-third of the country always attracted
the most people as the East generally is more densely populated, while
having it in the wide-open more sparsely populated West cut down on
attendance. We have a BIG country here. Could Riv do a mapping of where
they know their bikes live? Give some idea of where the greatest
concentrations of owners live? That would be only an estimate, of course.
It's hard to make a rally in this country much more than regional.

Oops, I think I'm being a wet blanket! But I would like to see bigger Riv
gatherings than we've had so far. Maybe more planned and organized regional
gathers?

Reid