Doug,

The tires are 26x1.6.  I advocated for fatter tires to start with, but I
lost that one!

We'll be sure to post a review of the H-Bars after some longer rides.
 Weather permitting, the bike is going fishing this weekend so we'll get a
chance to see how it handles the fire roads.

Do you have fenders on your Atlantis?  If so, what are you using?

Thanks!

Kristy