I hope this clears up the confusion:

The picture in the flickr post shows a comparison between B177 Nitto Noodle
Bars "Soba" version and the RM 013 Nitto Dirt Drop Bar.

The bar on the top of the pic is the Dirt Drop with the clamp sleve, flat
bar and wide flare. - size 48 (of 46, 48, and 51 options)

The bar on the bottom is the Soba with a backward bend to the bars, clamp
bulge,  and less flare. - size 46 (of 41,42,44,46, and maybe 48 options)

The picture is mislabeled - or deceptively labeled.  In English we read
from top to bottom, left to right. The bar on the top should intuitively be
the first one listed in the caption, it isn't.  I think the Soba version of
Nitto bars has a different production number than B177 but I could not find
and answer to that.

Jason
SF, CA