Doing a jump like that would be more fun if you put an (older, metal body)
Tonka truck off the end of the ramp.    Whether you wear a white jumpsuit
with a blue cape is up to you.

Have done a few drops larger than that on my Hillborne.  Usually off curbs
and such.  Am more concerned of crunching a wheel.
Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN