I have a new 56 cm Sam that's going to be built up in the next week or so,
and I've got a couple questions about tires and wheels for it:

1. I'll be putting on Longboard fenders and was wondering if 40 mm Marathon
Supremes would work with them. Would it be better to run the 35 mm
Supremes? I know there's clearance for 40 mm tires on the Hillborne but
don't know if that is with/without fenders.

2. Anybody ever put 650B wheels on a 56 Sam? Looking on the Riv website at
the page for the Betty Foy, it says that the Betty and the Sam can take the
same volume tires. The Betty mostly uses 650B wheels. As of now I'm
planning on 700c wheels, but am intrigued with 650B. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark