The irrepressible Manny was in his hammock, and wore the notorious red
union suit too.  He had a fly so I think he was fine.

I forgot to include it in the writeup, but several of the people from
the Rumble returned for the Riv reprise. Manny was there of course,
and so was Jim Warren, and wasn't Esteban another SoCal person at the
Rumble?

Where will the Riv group camp next weekend? Mendocino? Portland?
They're moving north.