I gnashed my teeth a bit before I finally committed to the Albatross bars.
I'd always had drops on my road bikes in the past, and I was a little
worried that I'd be giving up too much in the way of hand positions. Now, I
can't imagine ever riding with drops again. I LOVE my Albas. It was a real
revelation. I really like upright riding; I can see better, breathe better,
and my lower back and neck are much happier. I use my 54cm Hunqapillar for
everything: joy riding, grocery runs, camping, and even touring and I've
never once wished I had more hand positions. The hooks are super
comfortable for stretching out on the bike, climbing out of the saddle,
getting out of a headwind a bit. I will unabashedly evangelize Albatross
bars to anyone who will listen, and many who won't. I don't think you'll
regret it. The Bosco looks to be a great bar as well, and probably my next
bar, for all of the same reasons. Very comfortable, and they look great on
any Riv.

Cheers,
Shawn M.
Seattle, WA (Fremont)