Hey Tony,

You might consider staying at the Harpers Ferry Youth Hostel:

http://www.hiusa.org/harpersferry

(Actually across the tracks from the C&O Towpath in Knoxville, MD - a short
ride of about a mile.)

$20 bucks for a bunk, showers and breakfast. (Private room & camping available,
too.)

Great folks and interesting company!

Paul Germain
Midlothian, VA

Tony DeFilippo <vpi...@gmail.com> Aug 05 11:40AM -0400

Hey Brian,

Thanks, another thing to add to the 'inspection' process I guess. I haven't
put enough miles on a FD to get the outer plate fatigued yet. I'd take
wearing out a piece of gear like that as a kind of satisfying... at least
once I was able to complete the ride at hand!

I hear you on the multi-day ride. My own goal in that regard is to do the
~70mile C&O Canal trip from my place to Harpers Ferry, WV... spend the
night in a B&B and then come back. Trying to talk my wife into it!

Tony
Paul Germain
www.GermainArt.com
germain...@aol.com