Putting this out to the group in advance.  I plan to prepare my Bombadil
for sale shortly, which is a double top-tube 60cm in dark green and cream.
 I need to sell a few bikes in my stable, and I'm forced to make a tough
choice.  I also hope there may be a nice home for it among this group.
 Currently it's set up with bullmoose/thumbshifters, but I also have a set
of Noodles with barend shifters that can easily go back on the bike.  If
you're potentially interested, kindly contact me offline
(montclairbob...@gmail.com).  Several past pics on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16461051@N04/sets/72157625000944598/

Peace,
Bobby