The used Romulus I recently purchased took. I believe from what the
original owner mentioned, three months to be returned for the same type of
repair. That was a few years ago and of course it had to be shipped to
Canada but when you are dealing with more than one business in order to
complete the frame repair - not to mention the possibility of  back logged
orders with the frame builder and or painter. Customer service is more
important today than ever for better or worse - one of the best companies
out there that I have dealt with is SVS  that specializes in sub woofers,
as well as Oppo ( blu ray players ). Both are smaller internet companies
and are having to sell products in a very competitive market ( nothing new
there ) but the quality and service keeps them successful. Rivendell is
fortunate to have a specialized product in demand which helps and yes, I
think Grant and his employees do all they reasonably can to help their
customers. I think they could improve their communication which can make
all the difference.