Yes, Anne's right. I've experimented with tilting the saddle downward on
other bikes, and whenever I did that I ended up sliding forward. I'll try a
really small adjustment to see if that helps, but I'm reluctant to tilt it
down too far.

I'll consider a saddle with a cutout after I've monkeyed around with the
saddle a bit more.