Oops, I meant to "reply all" but didn't.  Let's try again...
Soma Xpress in terra cotta?  Now we're talkin!  Yeah, I'll be interested in
my saddlebag adventures as well.  If I was reasonable, like Doug's wife,
I'd just mount 26" tires on there and get a saddlebag.  I think I'll put a
rack on my Christmas list.