I have been hoarding these bags for a while, but I don't foresee using them.

First up is the Ortlieb Mud Racer LED, which is a waterproof hard-shell
seat bag with a built-in LED rear light.  I thought I would use this on my
commuter or MTB, but my plans have changed.  I have mounted it once for the
fit, but it has never been used, and it still have tab on the LED battery
intact, so the battery has not made contact with the leads.  It is a pretty
good size for seat bags, and it will fit your wallet, phone, tubes, and
small tools (depending, of course).  I'm asking $30 shipped for this.

http://www.ortlieb.co.uk/mudracer-led.html

Second up the Berthoud rack saddlebag, with the proprietary mounting system
included.  It is brand-new, still in the bag, in the grey color.  This is
the smaller (7 liter) size.  See here for details:  Looking for $190
shipped.
http://www.wallbike.com/berthoud/berthoud/berthoud-rack-saddlebags-gb604704

Thanks for looking,
Greg