Well I'm home and grateful for another great tour.   I'm still attempting
to figure out what to do with photos but that will happen in time.

One thing I found interesting was Mackinaw Island and the bicycles there as
well as the people riding them.   I didn't get to do a complete expose on
it but I did ride through town shooting photos of different bikes and
people on them as I rode.
One thing that stood out was the lack of carbon fibre bikes... though I'm
sure that is or would be different on weekends or other times of the year
maybe.. Have no idea just that on this trip we saw very few there and come
to think of it, very few throughout the trip.

Here is the set...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/sets/72157635248024906/

Later

Kelly