On 08/30/2013 06:55 AM, Bruce Herbitter wrote:
One thing about Riv is that they change what they carry ALL the time. If you like something, get it because later on it may not be there. I originally wanted a Romulus when I saw it on the Harris web site. By the time I was ready to buy, they were gone. I got the pricier Rambouillet and love the bike, but it is not what my first choice was. I would have preferred the orange, but by then they came in blue (unless I wanted to pay for special paint, which I did not). Then they came out in green which I liked better too, but I already had my blue one. When re paint time comes, it'll be a tough call for me to make...

You won't be able to replicate the original Rambouillet orange, so at least that makes the choice a little simpler.