I think it all comes down to price, but I wouldn't really sweat it.
Speaking of sweat, I would ask the owner if they used it in a trainer.
That may be the culprit or that type of rust pattern. My guess is that some
of that will just wipe off and then a little judicious work with some
super-fine steel wool will take care of the rest.

My '90 MB1 has rust edges around the headtube, and have had them since I
bought the bike (not the original owner...) I can see no flex in the paint
and so far it's remained on my über-sloth list of "get to someday"

The top tube corrosion is probably the one I'd deal with.  Don't have a Rom
color match here, but clear is always a choice -
http://www.cyclofiend.com/rbw/color.html

The one thing I would absolutely do if I bought it would be to drop the
fork and pull the headset cups and make sure there isn't any old saltberg
hiding in the headtube.

best of luck!

- Jim / cyclofiend.com