sounds great, and looking forward to photos.  Of course I'm also a fan of
the moustache bar.  If you go this route, think carefully about reach.   I
personally use a 30mm-shorter stem on moustache than on drop bars.
By way of critique, while the R15 rack up front will lash a Wald basket
perfectly, the lack of a "proper" tombstone, won't let you add a small
trunksack or rando bag later - I mention this because these are my two
favorite bags (though it would be a perfect fit for the large trunksack).