Well, I saw and spoke to three Riv riders, amidst the madding crowd. There
were great views, and incredible bicyclist camaraderie. So strange to see
the "old" span from a new perspective. Someday soon, when the path
completes to YBI and TI, let's have a Rivendell Ride and picnic on Treasure
Island.

Yes, pics pics pics...
http://diesel.smugmug.com/Events/Biking-New-Bay-Bridge

- Andrew, Berkeley