Realised I should have put the build list on this post,

55cm Frame
Jistesha bars, VO 10cm Stem and Brake Levers
Tektro mid reach brakes
White Industries 42T crank and DOS 16/18 freewheel, Paul Melvin chain
tensioner
700c x 35mm Marathon Supremes, (they appear to be more like 32mm though)
Brooks saddle
MKS Touring pedals

I discovered some time ago that rather than having many things I'd rather
have a few high quality items, and in terms of security, I have the
advantage of parking my bike in a bike cage which is located in a secure
underground parking garage,

My long term plan is for 3 bikes to cover all my riding needs

MAP Semi Custom 650B Rando (frame is on order wait time is 2 or 3 more
months, after that it will likely take me another 6 months to collect parts
and build it) - this will become my goto bike for most riding (the tubing
spec and my planned build it up is in the spirit of an all rounder/light
errand runner as opposed to an event bike)

Betty Foy redo - this will be my grocery getting/dog transporting/errand
bike  - should be ready in a few months

Roadeo - will switch back and forth from single speed (my preferred riding
come fall) and go fast/event bike - I am not sure I really need this bike
in my stable but won't sell until I stop riding it I. I know I would be
just as well with a cheaper SS bike to cover fall/winter riding (should
have never sold the SimpleOne, and the semi custom would be fine for
charity events, but I have the Roadeo so I'll keep it awhile