So, for my first century training over the last 2 months, I have gone from
25 and 40 mile rides, up to a metric century last Saturday, and then I did
a 70 miler today.
Beautiful riding through hilly suburban areas and the Grist Mill Trail and
the B&A Trail, which runs from BWI Airport to Annapolis.

I took the Noodle Sam, and I am hoping to ride it for the century ride.
Very comfortable. Great handling. Very smooth and cushy ride. I am really
enjoying it. I like the Carradice bag a lot. Great to hold everything I
need and clothes that I take off during the ride as I warm up. So
convenient.

I really wanted to take more pics. There was a lot of cool stuff to see,
but I don't like breaking my rhythm so much once I get going. Thinking
about time, too as the rides have been getting longish.

Anyway, here are some shots, just for fun. Sorry for the bad pics.

The Lord willing, I will be able to ride and complete the Seagull Century
on Oct. 5th.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70237737@N00/9739648204/in/set-72157635510486108/