The Wasco County Country Bike Ramble
(WCCBR)<http://www.flickr.com/photos/15966859@N07/sets/72157633183951201/>
earlier
this year was such a blast that we're doing an autumn version. Details are
still being worked out, but I wanted to give folks lead time to work this
is into their schedules.

Current working template is some sort of backroad connection through the
foothills from The Dalles to Dufur. OK, it's more north-central Oregon than
eastern Oregon, but we're not here to split geographical hairs. The
Deschutes River has been mentioned too. Interested parties are welcome to
chime in with route suggestions.

List member Aaron Young has recently moved to The Dalles and has invited us
over to his place after the ride for food.

Current thought is that this will be *a day ride on Saturday, October 12*,
but adding an overnight element could be an option.

I hope it goes without saying that we certainly would love to have Country
Bikesters from anywhere join us. I have room at my house in Portland if
anyone needs a place to rest while traveling to or from this ride.

Specifics on time/place to meet TBD and will be announced here.

--Andy