Putting Albas with fric/sis bar ends onto Bleriot. Hope to be able to
friction shift though over the 10-speed cassette.

*1. How hard do I pull on and hold the shifter cable when I tighten it down
with the bolt on the derailer?*
*Really hard, or just pull gently to its full length? How do I know the
cable tension is correct?*
**
*2. If I need to use the barend's indexing option because it just wont
friction shift over 10 well, what else do I need to do for adjusting cable
tension for SIS?*