It is a very good rack, though can be a bear to install. I have one mounted
on my Ram. FYI, you will not be able to mount it to the midpoint braze-ons
on the fork of your Betty Foy. You will need to use the P-clamps supplied
with the rack. On my wife's Betty, I used the VO Constructeur rack instead,
as it will mount on the drop-out braze-ons.

Good luck.

David
Charlotte, NC