Yes indeed... During my recent *(and first)* trip to Beijing I was deeply
disappointed to see cars clogging the roads *(and noticeably absent were
the Flying Pidgeons that for years supposedly outnumbered the cars)*.  It's
actually quite telling of how the growing Chinese economy has changed the
transportation industry in China from bicycle to automobile... There have
been approximately 500 million Flying Pidgeons manufactured *(more than the
US population)*, making it the most popular vehicle of all time *(Source:
Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Pigeon).*